Focus: A course for each of the four most popular tools; Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Showbie and SeeSaw. Parents are welcome to join.
What will you do? Learn the essential skills for your school’s platform of choice. Be confident receiving and submitting assignments. Combine with other courses to create exciting projects, to help keep children engaged (particularly in the event of school closures). See below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
Age range: Available for all TECH:CLUB age groups. The courses will begin with the assumption that the children are new to animation and then progress at differentiated speeds based on the age group of the club and the ability of each individual child.
When is it on?:
Mini:Clubs are one-off sessions, they last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below:
- Separate courses for Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams and SeeSaw
- Parents welcome to join
- Receive and submit assignments
- Stay up to date on assignment deadlines
- Interact with your teacher and other students
- Create original materials
- Go beyond the basics
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!