Focus: TikTok is a creative, marketing tool that has the potential to be misused in the wrong hands. In this course, children will learn the risks of TikTok while also looking at their overall purpose as a company. Simultaneously they will learn to master its superb (free) video editing tools, with all their work being stored safely within a parent’s account.
What will you do? You will learn to storyboard, shoot and edit fast, exciting marketing videos. You will learn how to share this video safely through your ePortfolio in Cocoon TECH:CLUB as well as other safe methods. See below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
When is it on?:
One live session a week for six weeks. Sessions last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below.
April/ May: Weekly on Wednesdays @ 15:30, starts April 14th
Required device(s): Works on most devices – laptop/ desktop (Windows and Mac), iOS/ Android
- NAME: TikTok
- COST: Free
- DETAILS: TikTok T&Cs do not allow children under 13 years of age to create an account, therefore your child will need access to an account setup by another family member. Click here TikTok’s Terms and Conditions, or here for a helpful guide for parents to set their children’s accounts up safely.
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
A multimedia, marketing video. Fast paced, exciting, graphic-based video about your child’s topic of choice.
Ready to share instantly with family and friends!
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!