Focus: A quick look at framing the shot (camera angles and distance), as well as basic video editing.
What will you do? Learn the basics of using the camera effectively for film making, including assembling a short movie with basic video editing. See below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
Age range: Available for all TECH:CLUB age groups. The courses will begin with the assumption that the children are new to animation and then progress at differentiated speeds based on the age group of the club and the ability of each individual child.
When is it on?:
Mini:Clubs are one-off sessions, they last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below:
Teen Club: Wednesday 16th December @ 17:00
- If using a laptop/ desktop then you will need a separate camera and way of uploading the footage to your computer (e.g. plug the camera into your laptop with a cable or upload via Google Drive)
- Works on most devices – laptop/ desktop (Windows and Mac), iOS/ Android
- NAME: Adobe Rush
- COST: Free version available
- DETAILS: Windows and Mac versions come with three free exports – don’t complete any exports until you use it during TECH:CLUB
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!