Focus: Develop game design and coding skills.
What will you do? Build your own virtual world, create gameplay rules, and publish games to the Roblox website. See below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
When is it on?:
One live session a week for six weeks. Sessions last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below.
- January/ February: Weekly on Tuesdays @ 17:00, starts Jan 5th
- Midterm Break: Monday 15th – Friday 19th Feb
- Easter Holidays: Monday 29th March – Friday 2nd April
Required device(s): Available on laptop/ desktop only (PC or Mac)
- NAME: Roblox Studio
- COST: Free
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!