Focus: Learn how to create your own podcast, including live recording, effects, and file sharing!
What will you do? You will learn to design, record, edit and share your own sound recording. Use sound effects and editing tools to put your creative touches and then share with others to listen to in their own time. See ‘Course Content’ below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
When is it on?:
One live session a week for six weeks. Sessions last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below.
April/ May: Weekly on Tuesdays @ 15:30, starts April 13th
Required device(s): Works on most devices – laptop/ desktop (Windows and Mac), iOS/ Android
- NAME: Soundtrap
- COST: Free subscriptions available
- DETAILS: Soundtrap T&Cs do not allow children under 13 years of age to create an account, therefore your child will need access to an account setup by another family member.
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!