Focus: Learn what padlets are and create one in a style that is exciting for you.
What will you do? Explore different padlets types, the idea of a sharing space and the different ways it can be used independently or collaboratively – and create an awesome padlet! See ‘Course Content’ below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
Age range: Available for all TECH:CLUB age groups. The courses will begin with the assumption that the children are new to animation and then progress at differentiated speeds based on the age group of the club and the ability of each individual child.
When is it on?:
Mini:Clubs are one-off sessions, they last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below:
7 – 9 Club: Monday 4th January @ 15:30
10 – 12 Club: Monday 4th January @ 17:00
Teen Club: Monday 11th January @ 17:00
Padlet Skills Learned
- Understand different padlet types
- Techniques for creating exciting padlets
- Downloading images and inserting into your padlet
- Inviting friends to collaborate on a padlet
- Sharing with friends, family or teachers
- Include hyperlinks and multimedia
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!