Focus: Create an ePortfolio using Google Drive.
What will you do?: Build the structure of your ePortfolio, and get started uploading work to it. Learn how to manage it, how to share items within it (or all of it), and look at other options for creating ePortfolios. See ‘Course Content’ below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
When is it on?:
Mini:Clubs are one-off sessions, they last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below:
7-9 Year Olds: Monday 25th Jan @16:00
10-12 Year Olds: Monday 1st Feb @16:00
Required device(s): Works on most devices – laptop/ desktop (Windows and Mac), iOS/ Android
- NAME: Google Drive
- COST: Free trial will account will suffice for the course
- DETAILS: Download as an app or use it on your browser. Google account required. Click here for information regarding Google accounts for under 13s.
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Use the Chrome browser for the best experience. Ensure your browser is up-to-date
- Create a folder network
- Create and upload files using a variety of methods
- Set privacy and sharing rights for individual files and folders
- Collaborate on folders
- Share work safely with friends and family
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!