Focus: Learn how to design exciting graphics and images for use in any media project, or just for sharing as it is.
What will you do? You will create a variety of designs, edit graphics, upload photos and build a mini design portfolio. Your designs can be used for absolutely anything, and we will help members choose the best focus for them during the course. See ‘Course Content’ below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
When is it on?:
One live session a week for six weeks. Sessions last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below.
- February/ March: weekly on Thursdays @ 15:30 Starts Feb 25th for 6 weeks.
- Easter Holidays: Monday 5th – Friday 9th April, daily at 12:00 – 13:00
Required device(s): Works on most devices – laptop/ desktop (Windows and Mac), iOS/ Android
- NAME: Canva
- COST: Free subscriptions available
- DETAILS: Canva T&Cs do not allow children under 13 years of age to create an account, therefore your child will need access to an account setup by another family member. Click here for information regarding Canva accounts.
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- Create posters, graphics and other exciting, digital designs
- Customise dimensions and template style
- Add and edit graphics
- Use colour codes to create exciting designs
- Learn different design styles and layouts
Build a mini-portfolio of designs built around your topic of choice. A favourite sports star, game or anything else!
Your portfolio will be ready to share with family and friends at the touch of a button!
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!