Focus: Make your own eBook with images, videos and interactive features.
What will you do? Create an eBook based on any topic of your choice. eBooks are great for making fun books, writing stories for pleasure and sharing, as well as a fun way to complete school work! See ‘Course Content’ below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner – Intermediate. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
Age range: Available for all TECH:CLUB age groups. The courses will begin with the assumption that the children are new to animation and then progress at differentiated speeds based on the age group of the club and the ability of each individual child.
When is it on?:
Mini:Clubs are one-off sessions, they last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below:
7 – 9 Club: Monday 11th Jan @16:00
10 – 12 Club: Monday 18th Jan @16:00
Required device(s): Works on most devices – laptop/ desktop (Windows and Mac), iOS/ Android
- NAME: Adobe Spark Page
- COST: Free
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
eBook Skills Learned
- New eBook file creation and sharing
- Downloading images and inserting into book
- eBook storytelling techniques
- Voice recording
- Create animated images
- Text and image editing
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!