Focus: Learn to animate using ‘stop motion’ techniques.
What will you do? Stop motion is the core concept of animation, and goes all the way back to the original Disney cartoons. Starting with Walt Disney’s first animation, you will go on to look at the basics of some industry tricks and magic! See below for more information.
Ability level: Beginner. No previous course needs to be completed to attend this course.
Age range: Available for all TECH:CLUB age groups. The courses will begin with the assumption that the children are new to animation and then progress at differentiated speeds based on the age group of the club and the ability of each individual child.
When is it on?:
One live session a week for six weeks. Sessions last 60 minutes. We are currently taking bookings for the clubs detailed below.
7 – 9 Club: Tuesday 1st December @ 15:30
10 – 12 Club: Tuesday 1st December @ 17:00
Teen Club: Wednesday 2nd December @ 17:00
Required device(s): Works on most devices – laptop/ desktop (Windows and Mac), iOS/ Android
- NAME: Cloud Stop Motion
DETAILS: Sign up for a free account at www.cloudstopmotion.com
- Cocoon TECH:CLUB works best on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge
Cloud Stop Motion works in most browsers, make sure you have the most up-to-date version of the browser installed
Unique Learning Portal
- Personalised learning portals with live Tech Clubs
- Interactive motivation and rewards tool for parents
- Live and archived webinars, as well as over 2,000
resources available 24/7 - the learning never stops!
- Reach out to expert mentors at any time -
personalised support to guarantee unlimited growth!
- One safe place to come and learn all the skills needed to be a success in the modern world
Other Skills Learned
- Upload files to the cloud
- Share a cloud folder
- Create an ePortfolio
- Share project safely through the
cloud (with friends and family)
The Learning Journey
- For beginners and seasoned 'techies' - we scaffold the learning
- We'll help your child become great with technology
- The learning never stops - be an animator, a coder, or multimedia expert!